Toronto Institute of Pharmaceutical Technology (TIPT) is seeking to hire a full-time experienced admissions recruiter from within the education or customer sector for its Scarborough campus. Successful candidates must have excellent customer service and must be outcome-oriented. The ability to work in a fast paced environment with strong attention to detail is essential.
The Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to all functions of a full time admissions representative such as:
- Handling lead calls/enquiries
- Booking appointments and consulting with potential candidates for the college
- Recommending qualified candidates into suitable programs
- Conduct tours for all clients that show up for interviews
- Enrolment/packaging recommended students and follow up.
- Participate in Job fairs, trade shows, open houses and other outreach activities related to student recruitment
- Maintaining confidentiality of student information is of utmost priority.
- Strong administrative skills
- 3+ years of hands on educational sales experience
- Experience in the Private Career College Industry
- Write and distribute emails, correspondence memos and letters
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Must be computer savvy and proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries
- Full-time, Permanent
- Monday to Friday and occasional Saturday
- education sales: 2 years (Required)
- Driver’s Licence (Required)
- English (Required)
Please meet with HR Representatives in person at the December 15th event at 5110 Yonge Street. The event is from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm.