Skilled Trades Jobs in Alberta
Get Hired on August 18th at Canada Job Expo. Join a reputable and established company in Alberta. Group Benefits and Pension with exceptional benefits.
Join a recession proof industry, join a company with immense job and career opportunities with room for advancement and quality of life. Our benefits and wages are among the best in the industry. Meet with HR Representatives and get your questions answered.
Be a part of a leading serving projects in British Columbia, Alberta and Saskatchewan. Join a safe stable company with many jobs, career opportunities, great pay, benefits and room for advancement.
- Competitive Wage
- Group Health/Medical Benefit
- Group Life & Accidental Death Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Vision/Dental Care
- Pension | Career Growth and Continued Training
For further details meet with HR Representatives from Alberta in person:
Thursday, August 18th, 2022
11:00 am to 3:00 pm
5110 Yonge Street, Toronto, M2N 5V7 (North York Memorial Hall)
(Yonge/Sheppard – Yonge/ North York Centre Subway Station – 401 and Yorkmills)
Here are the currently open positions:
- Site Labourer
- Content Creator for Social Media, Web etc.
- Onsite Safety Advisor First Aid Attendant
- General Worker – Yard
- Onsite Journeyman Carpenter
- Rebar Tier/Rod Buster
- Journeyman Carpenter
- Precast Construction Labourer – Grouting and Caulking
- Site Supervisor
- Concrete Finishers Day and Night Shifts
- Precast Construction Labourer – Installation
- Precast Concrete General Worker – Day Shift
- Field Safety
- Journeyman Ironworker Foreman
- Mobile Crane Operator
- Precast Concrete General Worker
Please join us this Thursday to meet with Company HR Representatives and get all our questions answered.